I wanted to write a post on the Pros and Cons of Hostel life. Seems kinda silly now, considering I just left my hostel room for good yesterday! But, wrote this sometime in the first week of June, a couple of weeks after I moved back into my hostel from the apartment I’d been staying at for nearly a year, only to promptly lose all internet connectivity. -_- So, here goes nothing. To begin with, here’s a picture of my room:
Actually, that’s more a picture of the far wall (from the beds) than it is a picture of my room. I shall edit a few more pictures and put them up soon. 🙂 Well, not soon, coz I have a million thousand other far-more-important things to do right now. Anyhow! Moving on!
- No more gaming on Steam.
- The internet connection is damn treacherous
- Footsteps outside my door, and sudden knocking, do still startle me
- Nagarbhavi is too far. Mainly only a problem when it comes to cigarettes.
- The Ants are way below, on the ground where they belong!
- I can go to bed wearing whatever I want, and whatever I don’t want, without worrying that one of the boys will be decide to try and wake me up
- If someone is bothering me, all I need to do is cross the barbed wire, and can’t touch me! :p
- I can chill with Skyrim again
- Munchies and basic food available until Midnight! ‘nough said!
- I can wander the ground under open skies until 3 am, and on terraces whenever I want.
- Two almost personal terraces and so many others to share with friends
- The Coolest room on campus (a real boon during summer)
- All my posters! ❤
In short, I’m glad I moved back…
~ For all the reasons in the World ~